Subject: Re: [Leica] 6.8 Telyts
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 02 May 1998 23:41:39 -0500

Thanks for the Info Ted.  I've heard nothing but good things about these
lenses.  What do you consider a good price?

I've got a really nice SL as a backup body and found that the viewfinder is
brighter than any other SLR I've tried.  The SL might also be good  because
it's got very low vibration.  Unfortunately, there is no winder/motor
available.  Eventually, I plan to replace it with an R7.

I live in Minnesota where we have plenty of opportunity for photographing
wildlife and we also travel to western Canada a lot.  I've been using
everything from a 90mm to the 180 to the 180 with 2X extender.  With so much
positive feedback on the Telyts, I'll keep my eyes open for one.
Best Regards,
Bud