Subject: Re: [Leica] V35 autofocus help
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 10:19:21 -0300

Marc:

I am not a user of the V35, but I have seen it mentioned that the V35 will
only autofocus with the 40mm lens that was made for it.  What this means is
that if you mount a 50mm lens for example, the cams that do the focusing
are not the right shape and will not keep the image in focus.

If the lens is not the problem, you need to make the adjustment for the
thickness of the enlarger easel as Tina had given you directions for.  If
this does not fix it, call Leica and see if they can tell you how to set it
up.  I have read on the news list about there being adjustments on this
enlarger regarding the cams that are set at the factory.  If somebody has
buggered this up, Leica must have the procedure for setting it back to
factory specs.

Regards,

Robert Stevens