Subject: [Leica] Jugement de la cour Supreme du Canada
From: Robert Beaudoin <bussbearm@cedep.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 08:37:18 -0400 (EDT)

Bonjour a tous,

   Danny, Eric, if you read the ruling, you may realize that many of your
worries are groundless (taking photographs of a parade, etc.).  As for being
sued, I think part of your concern is based on the assumption that the
social environment here is the same as in the states (a lawyer s paradise so
I hear).  Lawsuits here are not as prevalent as in the US (except that
specific case).  It s just not in our customs, generally speaking.

   Peace and love (aw geeez).

   Robert