Subject: Re: [Leica] Jugement de la cour Supreme du Canada
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 18:15:27 -0500

At 08:37 AM 4/13/98 -0400, you wrote:

>   Danny, Eric, if you read the ruling, you may realize that many of your
>worries are groundless (taking photographs of a parade, etc.).  As for being

I don't know about you, but when I photograph a parade, I go for pictures
of individuals as much as possible. One wide shot at most for the paper.
Otherwise, I despise parades, and stay away. :-)

As for there being more lawsuits in the U.S., I've lived in both countries.
The difference is more like we have 10 times as many people. It just seems
like more lawsuits.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Okay, who put a  stop payment  on my reality check?