Subject: Re: [Leica] Court ruling
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 07:46:02 -0500

> I suppose Clinton is like that as well (Though I've never spoken with
Clinton ).

Danny,

From what I've heard, most photographers don't like to photograph Clinton,
because he is so stone-faced. He seems to always be wearing his "public"
face, and never lets surprise show. I'm sure that played a part in his
success. But photographers hate it, just like comedians hated losing Ronald
Regan. A lot less to work with.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch