Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG Police Apology
From: "Bruce R. Slomovitz" <brslomo@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 21:48:17 -0400

John,

I disagree with the statement below.  Whether they be in the form of
pictures or words, postings to this forum are ipso facto an invitation for
others, including Mr. Becker, to comment on them and to criticize them.  If,
for example, I write a letter to the editor of my local newspaper, then I
should be prepared to hear from all manner of people who will agree or
disagree with what I have said and the way in which I have said it.  If I'm
not ready for that, I should keep my thoughts to myself.

Eric posted his pictures.  Some of us, including me, enjoyed looking at
them.  Others may not have.  Eric, to his credit, doesn't seem to be too
riled up over Christian's opinions.  If people can't say what they feel on
the ether, then it's just so much wire and electronic junk.

Bruce S.