Subject: Re: [Leica] Cool Leica Pictures-uncool exchanges
From: "Bruce R. Slomovitz" <brslomo@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 07:20:01 -0400

Alan,

Thanks for the URL.  I just went there and I agree.  That is a cool photo.
There's even some beauty in it.  Technically perfect.   But art it's not.
I'd say that if that's the kind of thing Eric aspires to, then he's there.
Many of his photos are at least that good.  That's my opinion.  Let's see
what others have to say.

Bruce S.