Subject: [Leica] M4 sale, again
From: "Jeff S" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 01:13:53 -0600

Selling my Leica M4 s/n #1234020

Silver chrome, condition should rate 7.5-8 (Exc).

Usual (light) bright marks on top cover from meter useage, small dent on
corner, near VF window, brassed strap lugs (very little brassing elsewhere),
rewind knob slightly bent (not obvious, but noticeable as you spin it),
small crack on baseplate, near retaining pin. No light leak. Bottom has
numerous shiny marks, but little actual brassing.

Has been in daily use, and everything works well--slow speeds okay, RF is
bright+clear. Actually is nice-looking, but I've included the gory details
beforehand, in order to avoid disappointment.

$825, shipped FedEx COD, or pick up in Boulder, Colorado.

I could also use a 90/2.8-M lens (prefer not to get much older than the
'80s), 110F or 120 Hassy lens, small machine tools, QR plates, A12 film
backs, ext tubes or 4x5 field camera offering fair range of movements.
Busted-but-salvageable gear maybe okay.

To conserve bandwidth, inquiries are best sent to me at

jsegawa@netone.com

Thanks
Jeff