Subject: RE: [Leica] A la prochaine
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 19:00:00 +0000

For the last twenty years (we celebrated our 20th anniversary on April 1st,
what a date!) my delightful wife and I have agreed to take photographs for
different reasons whilst on holiday.
Jayne has a 'point and shoot' autofocus type camera and takes the family
snaps, including our 2 children, and I thank her for it as I hardly ever do.
And meanwhile I take pictures of old dustbins, rotting fish, empty signposts
and any other strange artifact which seems to intrigue me and bemuses
everyone else!
Thankfully, I've never felt as if there was any sort of competetition going
on here, we just get on with snapping whatever we want...

Jem

 I ve done a bit of travel with my spouse and
> found that  it is so much easier if I dont take sole and full
responsability
> for photography.

Thanks. We are very similar, but of course I'm very impatient, and so I
snap snap snap, and like using the SLR as well. Besides, I certainly do not
need competition ;-)

We tried sharing a camera in the USA last year and it was a bit of a
disaster. She did not like the rangefinder CLE as it was then, and wanted
her own camera. I should do as you suggest, but perhaps I need my own SLR
;-)