Subject: Re: [Leica] European vacation Part 2
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 19:41:53 +0100

Bob,
Please don't take our ramblings too seriously. We were making jokes about
the Swedish alcohol regulations, with state monopoly shops, I guess unique
in the world. Here people may vote when they are 18, but have to be 20 in
order to buy a bottle of wine.
BTW, if any LUG-member comes to my little village on the Swedish West coast,
I will be happy to offer a glass of wine from the special shop
'Systembolaget', if you let me know in advance, so I can buy it on the hours
allowed by the state.
Cheers, Hans