Subject: Re: [Leica] European vacation Part 2
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 11:19:20 +0100

All this is very true, and I am impressed that people in the US are so well
informed! Well, I feel ashamed of these regulations, that is why I always go
to other countries for vacation.
I will give all the help I can if any LUGer would like to visit Scandinavia,
but I honestly think France and Italy is much more fun and interesting.
/Hans