Subject: Re: [Leica] took back G2 and bought M6 0.85 today!
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 10:38:38 +0100

There is a 'best' Leica 50 mm lens for every purpose. Maybe the Summilux 50
is the best compromise, but I like to travel light, so the Summicron is my
choice.
I remember when the Swedish photo magazin "Foto" tested the Summicron 50 two
years ago. They stated that this was the best lens they had ever tested.
There simply was no competition.
But the Noctilux is unique, of course.
/Hans