Subject: Re: [Leica] European vacation Part 2
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 21:03:10 +0100

Hello Hans.   My post was only advice to a tourist who may be unfamilier
with the liquor laws.  I did not mention the beauty of the landscape, the
clear fresh air, the cleanliness of the cities, etc. etc.  because these
are well known facts.  Do not feel even slightly ashamed.   The System
Bolaget must be the best stocked liquor stores in the world with the wide=
st
choice.  My beef is only with the opening hours.  And to be honest with t=
he
prices,   And the two mile queue at new Year.... hold it .. I'm off again=
,
Alan Hull =20

- ----------
> Fr=E5n: Hans Pahlen <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
> Till: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> =C4mne: Re: [Leica] European vacation Part 2
> Datum:  den 17 mars 1998 11:19
>=20
> All this is very true, and I am impressed that people in the US are so
well
> informed! Well, I feel ashamed of these regulations, that is why I alwa=
ys
go
> to other countries for vacation.
> I will give all the help I can if any LUGer would like to visit
Scandinavia,
2
> >dollars worth.  Bring Booze.   Load up before you get to Sweden.=20
Denmark