Subject: Re: [Leica] Films
From: Nick Hunter <nhunter1@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 22:42:05 -0500 (EST)

Dan Post wrote:

>T400CN ( we call it T-MIN...as opposed to T-Max... minimum color? okay,
>we're weird!)

We started calling it XP-MAX, teasing Kodak about being late to the market
with this idea, although their product is sure no copycat.

>I have not tried to print it on B&W paper, but with the incorporated mask, I
>would think that it would be best to use Panalure or a graded paper

I've seen prints from a couple of my friends using T400CN and b/w fiber
paper, not sure which, but I think it was a poly type. Results were
excellent. Sharp, nice rendition. It seems to be practical to take
advantage of TCN's low cost color proofing and then switch to traditional
materials for exhibition.

Nick Hunter