Subject: Re: [Leica] ALL..test new Leica lenses?
From: Nick Hunter <nhunter1@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 21:25:39 -0500 (EST)

Ted says:

>Look for a report on the lenses next week.

Ted:

A good friend and R camera user asked me if I thought the 80-200 was equal
in optical quality to corresponding prime lenses. I don't have much
experience with  the newest lenses, esp. R. Ignoring the aperture
difference, do you think the 80-200 has the quality of the non-zoom lenses?
(I mean the image quality) Also anyone's experiences appreciated.

Nick Hunter