Subject: [Leica] SV: ÄLeicaÅ ÄleicaÅ Mid tele lens
From: Johnsson Stefan <stefan.johnsson@km.se>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 10:33:23 +0100

Hello Akwan (is that your first name?),

I think the Elmarit 90 is regarded a little better optically than the
Summicron, but the difference is probably very slight. For my M-camera I
have chosen the Elmarit because it is smaller (and cheaper), and I want
all the M-stuff to be small and convienient to carry.

But for my R-camera I have a Summicron, since it is rather easy to find
not so expensive lenses in mint condition here (I got one for only $450
in absolutely mint condition). And IMHO it is rather compact, maybe a
little bit heavy, but that doesn't disturb me. I can really recommend
this lens.

/Stefan