Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:tripods
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 23:08:08 +0000

I will admit only to possessing a IIIc made the year I was born, an
M3 made the year I graduated from high school, and an M4 made the
year I finished college.

Peace and love, man :-)

Roy

On 27 Feb 98 at 18:42, Marc James Small wrote:

> Given your advanced years, Roy, I suppose this was the ORIGINAL Age
> of Aquarius and not the pale shadow us young dudes experienced in
> the late 1960's?  (AD, that is.)
>
> Is the rumour true that you posted road guard for the Three Wise Men
> and pulled KP at the Last Supper?
>
> Marc
>

> msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
> Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!

   Roy C. Zartarian
   http://www.connix.com/~royzart
   "A prophet is not without honor except in his
    own land and among his own people"

Written with the assistance of a labrador retriever whose chin is on the key board. All typos are his fault.