Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:tripods
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 18:42:43 -0500

At 06:56 PM 2/27/98 +0000, Roy Zartarian wrote:
>In a way, the encounter was a bit of fun.  I haven't been regarded as
>suspect by the authorities since crossing the border from Turkey
>to Greece in my bearded salad days during the Age of Aquarius.

Given your advanced years, Roy, I suppose this was the ORIGINAL Age of
Aquarius and not the pale shadow us young dudes experienced in the late
1960's?  (AD, that is.)

Is the rumour true that you posted road guard for the Three Wise Men and
pulled KP at the Last Supper?

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!