Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted's R8 Thumb
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 19:13:33 -0600

At 01:17 PM 2/27/98 -0500, you wrote:

>I'll have to go and check out the R15 at some point. And the R19?

The 19 is a fabulous lens! Optical performance is pure  Leica. But now that
I'm used to it, there are times when it's not wide enough. But that's
something that's always true for me. No matter how wide my widest lens is,
I can find a use for a wider one.

Can't image how I got along for so many years with just a 24.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Maintenance-free: When it breaks, it can't be fixed