Subject: RE: [Leica] Re:Leica Basketball and wedding
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 19:08:28 -0600

At 08:14 AM 2/27/98 -0600, you wrote:

>said:"Have you recently moved to this town? I don't remember you among
>the local wedding photographers."
>In few words 95% of the negs are well esposed and in focus: no AF, no
>hi-end electronics, no computers (just 2 flashes in M mode) a lot of
>passion and dedication (we went to the church one week before to shoot
>some rolls) and some luck, of course.
>We are happy LUGers.

Congratulations Ernesto! Leicas do make working easier, they are so simple
and straight-forward to use compared to modern whiz-bang cameras. So now,
start charging for weddings and make some money to buy more Leica glass! <G>

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Maintenance-free: When it breaks, it can't be fixed