Subject: [Leica] Ordering a M6 .85
From: "Dale R. Reed" <dale-reed@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 20:31:28 -0800

I ordered a M6 .85, a 35mm/2 ASPH and a 90mm/2.8 from Eli at Wall Street
today.

Eli said that only 20 .85's had entered the US so far but he expected
two at Wall Street tomorrow.  And he thought he could mail my camera and
lenses in about three weeks.  I will keep you all updated on any more
news I receive.

Eli also said that he would look the new camera and lenses over for
obvious defects before sending them to me.

I told him someone on the LUG, but could not remember who it was, had
recommended that I contact him if I got serious about buying Leica.
Dale
- --
$  dale-reed@worldnet.att.net   Seattle, Washington U.S.A.  $