Subject: [Leica] Cable Release or ??
From: "Dale R. Reed" <dale-reed@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 23:37:27 -0800

Do any of you know of any really long cable releases?  Or maybe a
non-cable release, i.e. air or radio or ??? releases.  For example I
think I can buy an infrared link for my Olympus point and shoot.

Allowing a person to take his or her own photograph with the M6 that
does not have a self timer.

Bet there are lots of applications where the photographer would want to
be separated a considerable distance from the camera when they trip the
shutter.  Dale
- --
$  dale-reed@worldnet.att.net   Seattle, Washington U.S.A.  $