Subject: [Leica] Which lenses with what cameras?
From: Steve Hickel <smhickel@x2.alliance.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 1998 23:48:08 -0500

Ok all,

Having read every message for a few months and not seeing the below covered
and now the proud owner of an R4s and M6 here is my dilemna. I am slowly
accumulating a few lenses for each camera. Here is a table that if any of
you have time would you fill in? It will assist me and possibly others to
know which lenses work with which camera. Keep in mind if a special adapter
is need put X-A, if not just X, meaning can do. I have taken the liberty to
fill out what I know. I don't pretend to have covered everything. I don't
know what I missed. Feel free to improve this. Regarding the adapters, feel
free to list them below the table or change the adapter from A to B and
then create a legend. I don't want too much, do I?

Steve

	Nikon Screw Mount	Leica Thread Mount	M-Bayonet Mount	R-2Cam		R-3Cam

Camera

III series

M2		X-A			X-A			X

M3		X-A			X-A			X