Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Bulk fim loading - Who & Why
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 14:52:03 -0500

Are you talking about Fine Grain Release Positive? I used it for years to
make B&W slides from negatives. In a camera you get lots of contrast! I used
Diafine and played around with the exposure, but it is blue sensitive and I
never got really good results except when copying!
Thanks for your info!
Dan'l
dwpost@msn.com