Subject: [Leica] Motor-Winder R8 arrived!
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 12:15:36 -0500

Tom D. wrote:

<<<<It would be nice to have a hand grip attachment similar to what I have
on my R7. Leica Solms, are you listening? >>>>>>

Hi Tom,

I think they missed the boat on that one. The hand grip with the leather
strap that worked so efficiently on the R7 should have been incorporated
with the R8 also.

This particular grip is such an excellent feature that it is a shame they
didn't ask some of us who use them all the time.  At the moment I don't see
any way they could add one unless somehow it was incorporated with the
motor......but for the moment lets not get on their case about the grip
until we have a motor in our hands! :)

ted