Subject: [Leica] Sorry
From: Way 2 Loco <Way2Loco@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 19:17:24 EST

Hey Luggers
     In my post concerning taking my dad to his physician in Acapulco, I
apparently forgot to sign my name at the bottom and all that appeared was the
"way2loco" handle from AOL. Sorry if that confused anyone . Hope everyone has
a safe New Year!
     Also, would still love  more info on Acapulco if anyone has some. Thanks
very much for information and advice already sent. I will definitely visit
some of the sites mentioned. Also, thanks for the advice on registering
equipment with US Customs.
Richard Bush
way2loco@aol.com