Subject: [Leica] Acapulco trip
From: Way 2 Loco <Way2Loco@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 14:34:46 EST

Hey Luggers
     Wishing ALL of you a safe, happy New Year!
     I am off to Acapulco for a couple of weeks in January. Wish I could say
it was all vacation, but I will be accompanying my dad to his oncologist
there. I think we will be near the Playa Caleta area of Acapulco. I have never
been, and would appreciate any info from those of you who have. I am looking
for short 1/2 day or less excursions, as I will not be away from the clinic
for too long at any  time. Also, what can I expect from customs and the like
there as far as my Leica equipment goes?
     Any tips, advice, sites, warnings, etc. will be GREATLY appreciated.
]Thanks in advance. Please feel free to contact me directly.