Subject: [Leica] M6 Winder
From: Gerd.Hechtfischer@t-online.de (Gerd Hechtfischer)
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 16:31:35 +-100

>Fortunately I ordered a new manual Leica M6 Winder from >Tom Abrahamsson in Canada
<snip>

Does anyone have a picture of Tom Abrahamsson's Rapid
Winder? Is a picture somewhere on the Web? I understand
the Winder works similar to the "Leicavit", but haven't heard
something about it except the discussions in the group here.

To save bandwidth, please send the picture by private email,
thanks.

Happy shooting,

Gerd