Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Winder
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 17:30:37 +0100

Gerd,
I dont know of any photos on the web. However, Tom A are going to send me
some pictures and text info, that I will publish on my site as soon as I get
it.
The only source for info and pictures I know of is Eastlands "Leica-M
Compendium". The winder looks just like like the Leicavit (14 mm high), but
with a better lever, not as sharp as the Leicavit (I was afraid to get that
one in the stomach...). Toms winder is also attached from below, instead of
the lever on the side that the Leicavit had. Looking at the camera, Toms
winder looks exactly like the Leicavit, except for the engravings.
Toms winder is made for M6(M4-2, M4P) and the M2.

I will let the list know as soon as I have published Toms pictures and info.
(Right now Tom is in Oregon)

Happy New Year!
Hans

Mail: hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se