Subject: [Leica] Welcome to the LUG Norman
From: Leikon35 <Leikon35@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 21:11:59 EST

 Hi Norman -  Welcome to the LUG.  I am holding the OZXVO for you
 and when I mentioned to my wife where your are, she said "My God
 Marvin  -  "That's where my Kamchatka Vodka comes from, you better
 check to see if it belongs to the U.S. or Russia".  It seems that she saw
 an old TV movie about killing the baby Harp seals by (Canadians ???).
 Mary is a wild animal photographer with many camera safaris to Kenya
 as I told you on the phone,  but only as north as Denali Park in Alaska.

 Anyway - Merry Xmas & Welcome to the LUG

 Marvin
<<
 Greetings from Beringia,
  I am a recent subscriber to the LUG.  Great group, I have enjoyed your
 technical discourse (and friendly banter)!   I acquired my first, and only,
 Lieca (a IIIf RDST), about 27 years ago.   I can attest to its functionality
 in the severest of climates -- it works.  I do leave it in the Arctic
entryway
 for a time to minimize condensation.