Subject: Re: And The Minox ML of course
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 09:14:18 +0000

Joe,

> I go along with this myself, except that I prefer the 35ML

I just broke down and bought a demo/new 35ML and I have a question for you. It seems
that the viewfinder has a rather poor, blurry quality as compared to any other Minox I've
tried. Is it because of the halfmirror for the LED display? Is yours like this? If it's
normal, I suppose I can survive it but if it's not, I'd like to have Leica fix it.

Thanks,
Danny Gonzalez