Subject: Re: Ted & Sniping and R8s!
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 11:22:26 -0500

Eric wrote:

<<<<I take it I can't change this myself. Too bad. I'm sure I'll get it
eventually, but right now I want it right in my hands for shooting. :-)>>

Eric, yes you can change it yourself, just as changing the screen in the
R7. Just order it and do yourthing carefully.

<<<<Guess I'll use the company Lumedynes for a while and use the R8's built
in flash meter.>>>>>

before you do that and I hope you get this before you use the Lumedynes,
Check with Leica about using them first as there is something about some
"big flash units" that might blow the fls circertry in the R8. Look in the
instruction book as I know Pete Stone had a poblem right at the first time
he plaugged in his studio strobes.

But this may have been corrected by now.

ted