Subject: Re: Ted & Sniping and R8s!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 09:20:10 -0600

At 11:08 PM 11/11/97 +0000, you wrote:
>>A big question, I need a good TTL flash that does fill flash to go with=
 the

>Aren=B9t the 180 and 90 wonderful pieces of glass.=A0 I occasionally find
myself missing the way my old EOS 1 handled, and the 6 fps motor, but I do
not miss the glass.=A0=A0 This Leica stuff is outstanding!!

Yes, they are wonderful. I've used both for over 10 years before I went
Japanese AF electrowhizamabobbies. I can't wait to get my hands on them!
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a=20
child.

Ron Wild