Subject: on the run
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 10:20:10 -0500

Jack wrote:

<<<< Now that I'm committed, how in the heck do you load it
on the run?>>>>

Hi Jack,

Easy! :)

Base plate comes off and goes in your mouth cross wise like a pirates
dagger, (definately donot drool!)  You turn the camera over the roll drops
into your hand and into your pocket, the new roll is already out of the
casset, a quick look down drop roll in and at the same time feed the leader
into the three prongs, put base plate back on ,  advance a couple of times
and away you go.

I can do it with my eyes closed strictly from feel! :)

You'll get used to it after the 1 thousand roll mark. :)

ted