Subject: I need some film recommendations.
From: Gabe Sachs <egabe@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 23:34:54 +0000

Hello there.

I recently go some shots back from a recent trip to N.Y.  I shot a
couple rolls of Velvia and then some Sensia with my M6 and 35/f2
Summicron.  I loved the results.  I've only shot B&W and slides.  I've
never shot print film.  Now I need a recommendation.  I usually blow my
stuff up to 11x14 and rarely but occassionally 16x20.  Please let me
know what type of print film you would recommend for me use.  Can I
still get those rich Velvia colors in my prints?  I mostly shoot street
scenes and the occassional landscape or garden.  I love thos rich colors
of the Velvia and I was truly happy with the Sensia as well,  but I'd
love the ability to make quick prints if I need them...especially test
prints if I want check out an enlargement..

Any help would truly be appreciated.
Thanks
Gabe