Subject: Re: Airport Security
From: Gabe Sachs <egabe@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 08:31:56 +0000

This all makes me crazy.  In L.A. they just said they spent 20 million on
new security systems that can tell the labels and contents of almost
anything.....the problem is that the majority of people who check those
machines don't seem like they pay attention that much.   I was once in a
rush to get on a flight and I packed my laptop and cameras wrapped in tons
of cable etc. and it went right through the machine.  UGH!!