Subject: Re: Mozart & AA
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 12:46:32 +0100

At 01:22 02.11.1997 -0800, you wrote:

>I always wanted to know this stuff about Mozart. Did he play a Leica piano?
>Since Ansel Adams was a concert pianist, maybe he also

Well reflected, Jim, specially after Eric underlined the signifiance and
connection between music and Adam's pix just five days ago. Further, lots of
LUGs are connected to music either by profession and/ or pure joy, as we all
remember from the cv's.

Besides, Patrick, there is no unpolitical photography or usage of
photography. We have been thru this stuff before. But - I agree to slow down.

Alf