Subject: Re: Who use Leica in the world?
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 11:11:48 -0400

Howdy Lunuts,

I thought I would throw this in for a holiday weekend in Canada,therefore
nothing much to do on a saturday morning at 5.30 a.m.

I have noticed the topic header as, " Who use Leica in the world?"

Tha answer to the question as yet to be answered!  So I thought I would
throw this in just get a few different thoughts.:)

  "Why all the intelligent like minded superb photographers of the worlds
greatest takents! That's who! :)  That's all of us folks! :)

Now that should start some howling from non-Leica users. :)
I thought some of you would like to fit into that category.  <bg>  :)  :)

Just to liven it up a bit!

ted

ted