Subject: Ladies and Leicas! :)
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 00:32:27 -0400

Eric wrote:

<<<<There are plenty of women photojournalists who use Leicas. Mary Ellen
Mark, Melissa Farlow, and many others.>>>>>

Eric, Nice choice of photographers.

I've always admired Mary Ellen Mark's work as well as Melissa whom I know
personally.

And I'm going to add one more. Tina whom I'll meet personally in 2 1/2
weeks at the Leica workshop. And those of us who have looked at her web
page know the quality of her work, a fine shooter.

ted