Subject: Re: Who use Leica in the world?
From: CapsTeeth@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 00:13:09 -0400 (EDT)

Anyone who was in Bryce Canyon or Zion Nat'l park the past several days might
have seen a photographer carrying a 1965 M2 and 1973 35 Summicron, 1970 50
Summicron and 1974 Tele-Elmarit (no crud on the rear element!), all in a
photo-vest (no bag), plus a little Gitzo 026 tripod in one hand.  That was
me.  Whenever I ventured farther than a few hundred feet from the car, the
Pentax 67 stuff got left behind (all except the spotmeter!).    I saw one
photog shooting 4x5 and a pair of Asian tourists with Halliburton cases full
of Hassy gear; otherwise it was the usual assortment of plastic AF SLR's with
zoom lenses.  Carrying Leicas is indeed "The incredible lightness of being".

Doc