Subject: Re: Off topic:help on enlarger
From: Bert Keuken <b.k@pi.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 21:04:30 +0200

At 14:13 24-9-97 -0700, you wrote:

>The lens is a Nikon 50/4:is the quality level acceptable?
>Do you, guys, think should be better to use a Leitz lens to be
>consistent with the camera ones?
>Is this important in your experience?
>Which Leitz lens would you suggest?Price?

A local shop assistant once told me you need a german enlarging lens if you
use Leica.
That will narrow things down to Schneider, Rodenstock and Leica.
The Nikon lens is OK but not great either.

Regards,

Bert Keuken
homepage: http://home.pi.net/~bertkeuk/home.html

"Nerds typically know forty-six different ways to make love,
but don't know any women." - Robert X. Cringely