Subject: Re: Off topic:help on enlarger
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 14:46:38 -0700

>A local shop assistant once told me you need a german enlarging lens if you
>use Leica.

Since Leica supplies/ed Japanese and French lenses for their cameras, then
Japanese or French lenses then must be used on the enlarger. All of my 24mm
R photographs have to be enlarged with an EL Nikkor and photos taken with
my 45-90 Angenieux must be enlarged with a Kinoptik.

I think this statement is why he/she was only the assistant... on his way
to being a janitor.

Jim