Subject: Billingham bags
From: Bert Keuken <b.k@pi.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 20:11:48 +0100

<snip>
I usually fold the lip over but never realized that I could open the front
section
and attach it like this. Very cool.
I don't remember that this bag came with a diagram or instructions. This
is really a clever design. Am I the only person that didn't know this?
<snip>

Any good shop owner/assistent should have been able to tell you this. And
yes it is a very cool feature of quite a lot of Billingham bags.
I use a 205, one of the smaller bags. I've also got two additional bags I
can mount at both sides. All things considered Billingham bags are well
worth their money.
Bert Keuken
homepage: http://home.pi.net/~bertkeuk/home.html

"Nerds typically know forty-six different ways to make love,
but don't know any women." - Robert X. Cringely