Subject: Re: I stepped in the Pookie!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 23:34:45 -0500

At 08:35 AM 9/24/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I saw the pummeling that you were taking, There, Pete. But that's the
>Usenet for you. I'm about convinced that Usenet exists for the purpose
>of making us appreciate the dedicated mailing lists.

You know, one reason I left the LUG a while back was some abusive posts.
And I know one other pro photographer of much higher calibre than I who
left too shortly after I did. It's good to be back and see everyone so
civil. I hope we can keep it this way. I'm going to tell him how things are
much better.

Or did I just find a lull in the noise? :-) Just kidding.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.