Subject: Re: Eric and the CIA
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 23:30:24 -0500

At 11:23 AM 9/24/97 +0100, you wrote:

>Right here on the LUG list Eric said " the CIA is stupid".  Eric, a word of
>advice - get ready for an IRS audit and don't be too upset to see two
>blokes in dark suits and tie in the hottest weather sitting outside your
>house in a cheap sedan with not hubcaps.

I'm not afraid of them. For one thing, I can survive an audit just fine.

My father, as I said, was a counter espionage agent for the OSS. He has
told me things they would not want me mentioning, even though those facts
are older than I am! I won't mention what they did to my family several
times to keep him quiet. But they are more key-stone-cops-like than most
people know.

So CIA, if you are reading this, watch out! You might shoot yourself in the
foot again!

(As a certain scripture says, "Resist the devil and he will flee from you."
Or something to that effect).

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.