Subject: Re: I stepped in the Pookie!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 23:23:46 -0500

At 03:51 AM 9/24/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I guess I am quite nieve about the resistance to Leica by so many
>photographers. Why are people so dead set against this system????? I never
>had any one call me an "idiot" for choosing a Canon camera or lens, nor any

They are immature, self-centered, know-it-alls who have no idea what they
are talking about. Kind of like much of the internet in the usenet world, eh?

They are either jealous, or they just can't stand that someone would think
some system they can't afford, or can't understand is better. They're not
worth talking to. Enjoy your Leicas and rest assured in the knowledge that
what you do for yourself needs no justification. ;-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.