Subject: Re: I stepped in the Pookie!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 23:38:50 -0500

At 09:58 PM 9/24/97 +0100, you wrote:
>I too have seen much worse on the internet newsgroups, but this ignorant and
>condescending anti-Leica prejudice does somehow sum up all that is wrong
>with internet newsgroups. Ignorance, arrogance, and the assumption that

Actually, now that I think of it, it's not the usent, but the photography
world in general that acts like this. No matter what forum I have been in,
whether online, or in small groups or wherever. That prejudice against
Leica exists while somehow Sinar, Linhof and such go un criticized. Well,
it's just basic ignorance, or jealousy.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.