Subject: Re: M6 Concerns
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 01:00:35 -0500

At 07:55 PM 8/30/97 -0400, you wrote:
>You mean you'll give up your F5?

Not likely. Rumor has it Marty Forscher is going to come out with digital
backs for the F5, and that means I'll have two digital F5s rather than
NC2000e cameras. I should have said that, but it's not guaranteed. If I'm
not using my F5 for work, yes, I'd go back to Leica for my personal
shooting. As much as I love the F5, I don't really love Nikon lenses.

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR

 Stack Overflow: Too many pancakes