Subject: Roger Horn/Ralph Nader/M6
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 23:29:46 -0400 (EDT)

   Good point Jim - Is there no lawyer or representative for the LUG
 that can index all these complaints and send them to Roger Horn
 or someone at Leica that can at least respond to the questions
 of a group this size (How big is the group anyway?) I know that
 the LHSA has over 2500 members but their orientation seems
 to be quite different than the LUG.  I think that it is foolish of us
 just to nit pic with each other & for others to keep going over the
 same subjects that all ready have  been covered.
     A month ago, when I first joined the lug, I was pounced upon
 & criticised for daring to suggest that something was wrong with
 the quality control & customer relations with the Solms regime.
 Face up to the fact that the M6 & R8 are just cameras (expensive
 ones) and they don't belong on a pedestal or an altar.
      We need a "Consumers Advocate" to get our beloved Corvair
 fixed, so that we can enjoy taking pictures again;  but then again,
 some people just like to yak & complain about what's wrong with
 the world.

<< Subj:	 R problems