Subject: Re: Marc Riboud Show
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 11:26:29 -0500

At 03:51 AM 8/31/97 GMT, you wrote:
>different.  I have owned old Nikons, a Canon EOS-1n, and Leica M and R.
Based
>on my experiences over the past 20 years, I'm still confused!

Thanks for the welcome. It's easy to be confused. There are few, if any,
people who can offer objective evaluations of lenses that will make sense
to anyone else. In that case, the question is this. Do you like what you
are shooting with. Do you see someone else's work that looks different that
you like? What is the difference? The answer to that is going to mean a
whole lot more than numbers in a magazine, or any one person's personal
opinion.

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR

How do I set my laser printer on stun?